Here’re precious resources that can help you along the way:
“Don’t expect to figure out what’s best right away just by thinking about it, rather, think like a scientist testing a hypothesis. Keep focusing on exploration until you feel you’re getting a better sense of the best options.”
- Design your Personal business model, highlight your passions, goals and life objectives
- Find yourself out in the world. Bring your local vision, global. Think without borders, exponentially, and break down global misconceptions with data.
- Why and what social impact? What are SDG’s? In practice?
UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEMS:
- What is an injustice? Where are you in this injustice?
- Deep analysis. Where are the root causes, and problem trees. Are you sure you are tackling the right problem in the right tree?
- Bring it global. How the problem changes around the world, what can you learn from that pattern?
- Curiosity-driven leadership. Fight asymmetric information, and break down.
STRUCTURE YOUR PROJECT:
- Together we create. Build dream teams
- Design thinking for change
- Potential obstacles, and opportunities
- SMART method;
- Additional resources are downloadable at peacefirst.org/resources
For the challenge Education:
- From Philippines: A Bayanihan Drive for distance learning to help students and teachers in poor communities. Priviledge people that have extra or used gadgets lying around their homes or offices can be donated for this initiative; For Offline Students, our organization will be the logistical partner of some schools within our and nearby communities with the Department of Education. Our organization will bring the learning materials to students home.