Open the ideation platform (subscribing to WONDr mobile app) in the language that you prefer, but remember to write in English as much as possible!
- Please keep in mind not to spam or your post will be removed.
- We recommend reading the toolkit received via email to get the best out of this platform.
- Complete your profile as soon as possible to become a “pro” and gain points.
- Have fun improving the world 🙂
TL;DR This 1 minute video is just as a reference. It’s based on our “parent” CrowdE!
Unleash your critical thinking and creativity to bring up problems, ideas, or solutions related to the pandemic we are living.
Describe each idea carefully, and get help from others.
If you want to discuss a project that is quite structured, you should create your own post!
This is your opportunity to help others thrive as human beings.
Share resources that are relevant for personal development, mindset growth, various tool-kits, training opportunities, or general funding/competition opportunities. Or share resources that are relevant for managing projects, boost productivity, hack some skills, training opportunities, or general software you use.
Use a post to better describe the resources and why those matter for creating social impact!
On our website we already have a set of tool-kits or resources that we recommended, have a look.
This is the chance to tell your story out there!
Make sure to include: where are you from, who are you, what you care about, what are you looking for, what is your biggest goal and how are you reaching it?
Include a call to action, how can others help you?
Inspire and be inspired, to create relationships that, if cultivated, will be long lasting and share impact that grows!
Read everyday advocacy posts, inspiring stories and get a sense of the world issues – community learning!
Ideas or Problem PHASES:
There are 5 stages for both Ideas and Problems, based on the number of people involved or aware of that.
Please assign your post to the relevant only if allowed by a moderator, as only them should determine the maturity level.
Idea Phases: Concept; Few Validations; Prototype; Pilot launch; Growth.
Problem Phases: Perceived Problem; Few Awareness; Externally Validated; Largely Diffused; Systemic Issue.
You identified a personal and individual challenge, but you realized it can be applied to a community or even globally.
Bring up new insights, ideas and projects that tackle a collective problem like:
- creation of smart and resilient cities
- education access in rural areas and quality skill up programs
- responsible tourism
- Clean water and sanitation
And all the issues related to the SDG’s, learn more about them in our resources.
Create a private group of your project if you want to discuss further a well-structured concept with a team.
Engaged teams need to also have hard skills to be truly successful. Here you can filter users’ detailed skills list, so you can look for who may suit your skills gap.
This is the ideal place for “head hunters” or who want to pick up manually new teammates and want to make confrontations.
Are you a “skill proposer” – make sure you are specific, and indicate the areas of expertise or desired field of work that matches your purpose.
This is a show-room where the hardest systemic issues or the best growing solutions can become an inspirational and rapid model to guide your projects to the next step, mainly in another geographical region.
Get high quality news from the NewHopeU Team about trending global issues that should receive a highlight, and social entrepreneurs that are efficiently tackling them.
Only admins can post here, any other participant MUST have their permissions, otherwise each other post will be removed.
After some warning, the user can risk the ban.
The expected outcome is that in the board there will be a series of “[Prob]” posts, each with a narrowed real problem description/title, that have a few direct ideas as answers.
Like 2 divergent visions and some shades between them!
Each “conceptual shade” could have other shades and so on, until it becomes a relative simple&precise project idea to be concretized by some people that want to team up.
In this way, there are 2-3 layers of “specialized rooms”, where a deeper discussion and a stronger connection can take place.
Here are some tips to attract talents and maintain them in your team:
To recruit at best, you have to clarify the Profile you are looking for, the more specific as you can. We suggest to create a comment on your definitive [Idea] post focusing on:
- Job description: express the amount of experience you think it’s required
- Character traits: state if you think the candidate for that position requires to be particularly extrovert, know about negotiation or if the applicant can work “behind the scenes” if he prefers to be at self-peace
- Skills: list if there are precise requirements of abilities that the candidate has to be comfortable with
To be more effective, consider to add there those “advanced” tips:
- Benefits: The added value you can offer them. Your vision or mission, why with you they can grow rapidly. Use your Storytelling skills 🙂
- Leverage the Motivation: explain why they can increase their
- Autonomy: they will be able to front all the challenges together
- Mastery: they will grow transversely
- Aim: their personal goal matches your mission